Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
Remote work (full-time)
UX/UI Designer from Minsk with an advanced level of English. Focused on delivering comfortable user experience through visually appealing design solutions. Worked primarily with e-Commerce websites with a mobile first approach.
Sept 2019-Feb 2021 was in a dedicated team for the largest full-size beauty-box business in the world with $500 million in annual sales in 2020 - BoxyCharm.
* My Account: visual restyling. Implemented.
* Cart/Mini-Cart: visual restyling and UI improvements (including research of the most common patterns and best UX/UI practice for eCommerce cart and mini-cart).
* Choice: design concept from scratch based on the old solution, client requirements and rivals research, wireframes, styling, clickable Invision Prototype for testing, design presentation to the business owner.
* Product Card: visual restyling and UI improvements (with prior research on the best practice for UI patterns).
* Subcategory Navigation: improvement based on the current solution (including research on the best UX and UI solutions for navigation, rivals analysis and close cooperation with the BA). Implementation in progress.
- Design creative digital projects with complete ownership throughout the entire lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Analyse, present and articulate visual design concepts
- Rivals research for the best UI solutions to be applied
- Research on best UX/UI patterns and eCommerce design solutions
- Communicate design solutions face-to-face on calls in English directly to the client representatives
- Weekly design discussions with the client in English
- Contribute to high-level concepts
- Partner with directors, creative and marketing teams,client representatives, technical teams
- Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
- Learn to design for specific software and platforms (Magento, Salesforce, customized solutions) and pre-established company
- Specialize on mobile-first web design
Figma, User Experience, Sketch, UI/UX, User Interface, Product Design, English, Responsive Design, Prototyping, User Flows, InVision, Wireframes, Zeplin
Looking for a professional team with friendly atmosphere where I can both implement the previously gained knowledge and experience and continue further professional growth and development in the sphere of design.