We are looking for a Senior Fullstack (.Net+JS/ReactJS) Software Engineer to make the team even stronger. About the project We are at the forefront of connecting fans with the artists and teams they love, selling millions of tickets to thousands of extraordinary events worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack (.Net+JS/ReactJS) Software Engineer to make the team even stronger.
About the project
We are at the forefront of connecting fans with the artists and teams they love, selling millions of tickets to thousands of extraordinary events worldwide. Since our establishment in 2011, we've been pioneers in advancing the industry, enhancing fan experiences, and leading the evolution of live entertainment. We make it effortless for fans to discover events, find optimal seats, and relish unforgettable live performances.
Why Join Us
At the heart of our company is a passion for elevating the fan experience and providing groundbreaking solutions for our clients. We are on the lookout for intelligent, motivated individuals to contribute their enthusiasm, big ideas, and collaborative spirit to our dynamic team of technology and entertainment experts. Join us, and together, we'll keep the world cheering.
If you're passionate about delivering cutting-edge solutions and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to bring your expertise to our EPAM Team. Join us in shaping the future of live entertainment technology. Apply now and be a part of a team that keeps the world cheering!
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Ukraine.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement new features and enhancements for our global ticketing platforms
- Optimize user experience and performance, scaling applications to handle significant spikes in traffic
- Develop scalable modules for both internal applications and external partners
- Collaborate closely with fellow engineers, architects, and product managers to devise innovative solutions that continually push the boundaries of our business
- Participate actively in design and code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and high-quality code
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development
- Advanced proficiency in .NET
- Intermediate proficiency in Microservices, ASP.NET
- Experience in building WebAPIs
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to positively impacting our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. You will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential. EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 60,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence