Senior Python Developer, Global Music Company
## About the vacancy
Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate
headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following
projects: processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights
management, marketing, and A/R activity.
## Must have
* 3+ years of Python programming experience
* Experience in writing command line utilities/daemons using threading, multiprocessing, and asyncio for streaming data processing
* Experience with Docker, Git, knowledge of standard *nix utilities, writing and optimizing SQL queries
* Python 3.7+
* ORM: SQLAlchemy
* Web frameworks: Flask/Falcon
* Testing: unittests, pytest
* VSC: Git
* Good spoken English
## Would be a plus
* Experience with AWS stack: Lambda, Batch, S3, Fargate, Kinesis using boto3
* Good knowledge of Postgres 11+ (AWS RDS/AWS Aurora), experience in DB schema design.