Hiring bonus: 600$ - 700$Next job
ANVI is an international Ukrainian-Israeli company that has been operating for over 8 years. At the moment, our team has more than 70 employees.
The company deals with outstaff and outsourcing vacancies, cooperates with Canadian, American, Israeli, and European companies.
The senior software developer will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems, create reports, and mentor junior developers. You are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project management skills. You should know the skills and aptitudes of junior staff and assign tasks accordingly
● Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate degree is desirable.
● Minimum of 6 years of experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience.
● Well familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
● Strong understanding of Python and desirably Django.
● Thorough understanding of RESTful API design, usage and best practices.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of databases and SQL. Exposure to NoSQL Databases ideal.
● Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems and environments.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills as well as proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
● Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs.
● Team player
● Excellent time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Fluent in English
What we offer: