IT Research Consultant (remote position)
- We are specialists in IT/Tech recruitment and work with both smaller starts-up and scale-ups as well as big established organizations.
- We see ourselves as a modern company; we communicate via Slack, we work from agile principles and we don’t expect applications from our candidates — we strive to think and work as our clients so we can deliver the best possible services and solutions to their needs!
Sourcing technical profiles.
- You will have a cross-functional role where you will work on several projects at the same time together with your colleagues.
- You will work in short iterations and with a fail-fast fail-forward approach to be able to find the perfect match for the client. In short, this is what your daily work routine might look like:
— Sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Boolean string search, X-Ray search, and more, supported by a variety of tools;
— Tracking candidates via Lever recruiting software.
- Depending on your experience you might also be part of the candidate contacting and screening process.
An experienced IT research consultant:
- We’re looking for a strong research professional with experience with sourcing IT candidates.
- You know the difference between frontend and backend and you definitely know how to pronounce C#. You’re an experienced boolean searcher and you don’t limit yourself to LinkedIn sourcing
- you like to look for candidates on e.g. GitHub, Stack Overflow, Meetup, and other platforms where developers are present.
- As a person, you take responsibility for your tasks and you like owning smaller parts of a project.
- You always strive to improve and you get a kick out of placing a great candidate!
Join an agile work environment:
You will join a team of 9 colleagues; 8 in Odense and 1 in Ukraine. We have daily stand-ups to make sure that everyone feels part of the team. You’ll be joining a group of very dedicated people who are always ready to help out; there are no stupid questions! We try to give everyone a varied workday so that working at Kold+Partners is a great and fun experience.