DUTIES , which will fill your work:
▪ Develop, implement and support new functions in the company's products (details will be sent personally).
▪ Maintain high quality code and software stability.
▪ Perform API connection with third-party services.
TERMS OF WORK , which you will receive:
▪ Flexible work schedule. But this is full-time employment - 40 hours a week.
▪ Work in a remote format . This is how the entire team in Ukraine has been working since the beginning of the war.
▪ Every year in the company review the salary increase in accordance with the results of the work.
▪ The company cares about your development, therefore attendance at conferences and various specialized events, training at special online courses is fully paid for. You will also have the opportunity to study English at corporate courses.
▪ Form of employment: Official contract with FOP (taxes and accounting support at the expense of the company).
▪ Basic social benefits: paid vacation and paid sick leave.
▪ Your health is a priority for management, so you will be provided with medical insurance. You will also receive a gym membership or sports compensation.
SALARY : $2500 - $4000+
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS are what you will need for productive work:
▪ Work experience: from 3 years of professional experience in Python development.
▪ From 3 years of professional experience with PostgreSQL, Django Rest.
▪ Experience with: DRF 3.X, Celery, AIO HTTP
▪ Practical knowledge of: Redis, Mongo, WebSockets, ElasticSearch.
▪ Deployment experience: Nginx, Supervisor, Git.
▪ Level of knowledge of the English language: reading technical documentation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The company has been providing services in the US market in the NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation) industry for over 5 years. Over the past few years, we have implemented software that fully automates all business processes at NEMT companies, including dispatch/scheduling/invoicing/billing, as well as driver and passenger applications. We are one of the industry leaders in NEMT software and have all the largest fleets in the US and Canada as our customers. Now we cooperate with more than 250 companies. We have 3 offices - 2 in the USA: Buffalo (Head office) and Miami; and one in Ukraine — in the Dnipro.
We are currently developing a new product and therefore need another Python Developer with practical skills and commercial experience. You will become a part of a qualified team - the company has five more Python Developers. The company continues to develop and the volume of work tasks is steadily increasing.
SEND your resume to e-mail: email@example.com
We will promptly consider it. And if this vacancy suits you, we will contact you, agree on the nuances and organize a personal conversation with the head of the company.
This process will take about 2 working days.
WRITE to me in Telegram - @udod_y
Or CONTACT by phone or via Viber: +38 (098) 646 04 26