Hiring bonus: 200$ - 400$Next job
6 applications 0 responses
About the company:
The firm began its operations in 2019 with the development of its streaming product for cultural events. Now the company has reformatted into an agency that takes on third-party projects in the DACH region. At the moment, the entire team of developers works on a part-time basis in Ukraine.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Many years of Python programming experience;
• Experience working with frameworks: Django, FastAPI, Bottle and others;
• Knowledge of SQL, has extensive experience working with relational and non-relational databases;
• Can write a unit test;
• Has experience with Docker and microservices;
• Knowledge of OOP and ORM;
• Understanding the principles of SOLID, TDD, SDLC;
• Experience with AWS;
• Has a level of English B2 and above.
It will be a plus:
Experience with DevOps Tools
• Analytical mindset;
• Ready for proactive work and communication;
• Able to and eager to work in a team;
• Is able to take responsibility at work and is thorough and attentive when completing tasks;
• Able to bring matters to an end and reach consensus.
• Take responsibility for choosing the ideal technology for individual projects;
• Be responsible for the design, development and effective functioning of projects;
• Writing a RESTful API;
• Implementation of data protection mechanisms;
• If necessary, consultation of agency clients on technical issues of projects;
• Providing estimates for both the projects themselves and their individual parts.
What the company offers:
• Workload: from 20 hours per week;
• Rate: up to $40 per hour after a technical interview and test assignment;
• Flexible schedule;
*The entire team works in a part-time format, so it is important that communication takes place with minimal delays. The ideal candidate is able to answer colleagues' questions or schedule a call, even if he is not working at that time. In addition, the candidate will be able to go on calls with clients throughout the day. From our side, we try to arrange calls as conveniently as possible during the working hours of our team. It is very important for us to work with experienced and responsible specialists on whom we can rely.
• We provide all possible conditions for long-term work.