As a PM at United Tech, your main goal will be to help us speed up our project growth and improve our team processes by managing and forecasting project execution, ensuring high quality of work, and successful delivery of a project on time.
About our product: A global social app for live streaming where users can discover talented broadcasters, communicate in live chat, watch live streams, and video chat live with people across the world.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Planning and execution of sprints and releases (grooming, retro, testing during the sprint/release, monitoring the implementation of the sprint/release plan on time, managing deadlines)
- Keeping track of testing and timely fixes for releases
- Monitoring the implementation of features according to the task descriptions
- Tracking and improve the process in the Jira
- Keeping documentation up to date
- 2+ years of experience in Project management
- Good knowledge of management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Knowledge of Project management processes
- Experience in running projects of 8+ people
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of self-organization, attention to details
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Experience in the social networking industry
- Experience in managing a remote team
- 1+ year of experience working in a fast-paced environment like startup
What we offer:
- Top rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
- Remote work. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
- Professional and personal growth. Regular performance reviews, English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working conditions. A competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with 11 paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
- Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, corporate events, stylish merch, full financial and legal support, and relocation package.
- Highly skilled and friendly team. Work in a great area of a mature team and cooperation with experts in the social networking industry.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000: form.typeform.com/to/dPqWvG9f
Specializations: Project Manager
Keywords: JIRA, Confluence, scrum, Kanban