PPC Marketing specialist
Are you a PPC executive looking to take on more responsibility and gain more
experience? Or perhaps you already have considerable experience and are
looking for a new challenge with more responsibility and an opportunity to
maximise your skills?
We’re an ambitious company that is looking to continue our rapid growth. To
support this we are searching for a PPC Specialist to join our international
Performance Marketing team based in Kyiv and London. In this role you will
have as much responsibility and autonomy as you can handle. Reporting into the
Kyiv-based Paid Marketing Manager, you will take on some of our PPC accounts
to optimise them and maximise performance.
**What you'll be doing**
* Day to day management and optimisation of our large Google & Bing paid search accounts
* Devising initiatives to further improve the performance of our accounts
* Working closely on strategy with the Paid Marketing Manager and Head of Performance
* Building out search performance reports to help identify opportunities and trends
**Who you are**
* 2+ years experience managing paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, ideally for a high growth e-commerce company
* Results focused with an analytical mindset
* Able to work independently on your own initiative
* Good working knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Excel/Google sheets
* Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English
* Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Shopping would be a plus
**What we're offering**
* Coaching and mentoring from some major social and e-commerce experts - there's an awful lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really prioritise everyone's need for personal development
* The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
* Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
* Benefits package (medical insurance, English classes, flexible schedule)
* Official employment
* 5 weeks of vacation per year
* Remote working for the Covid lockdown period (after the lockdown you’re welcome to work from our office in Kyiv, Zhylianska 75)
* Working environment that values excellence and kindness
At LoveCrafts we’re on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making.
We’re building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop,
share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and
community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft
supplies, and connect with a like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. We’re a member of the
prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing
European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind
makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms;
Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by
Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity
Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media
technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is
filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers.
We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a
supportive and collaborative environment.