Development of firmware for medical device.
Scope of work includes:
– design phase
– implementing firmware from scratch
– working with different sensors
– implementing firmware update functionality
– other more complex features
• Computer Science/IT/programming/Eng./relevant subject education
• Strong C prorgamming skills;
• Experience with Linux, real-time operating systems
• Hardware understanding -UART/SPI/I2C, CAN
• Debugging and Troubleshooting;
• Intermediate English level (both Spoken and Written) or higher
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!