Netframe is a DevOps and development company. Netframe is an outsource and out-staff company. We work with the customers all over the world, in such countries as Germany, the United Kingdom, the USA, Israel, and UAE. In Netframe we appreciate the high quality of code, good communicational skills, and professionalism — this is what gives us recognition among our customers. The Netframe customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do.
We are mostly doing DevOps and we provide DevOps to our customers as a service. We are working in different areas FinTech, Microfinance, E-commerce, GameDev, Gambling, Betting, Media, Telecommunication, Medicine
Netframe is a DevOps and development company.Now we are looking for Middle DevOps to join our team due to the expansion of the team and the increase in the number of projects. Welcome!
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
Netframe is a DevOps and development company. We work with the customers all over the world, in such countries as Germany, the United Kingdom, the USA, Israel, and UAE. In Netframe we appreciate the high quality of code, good communicational skills, and professionalism — this is what gives us recognition among our customers. The Netframe customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. So currently, to help us create functional systems that improve customer experience, we are looking for a DevOps engineer.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps
- Experience with AWS services
- Create VPC
- Load balancers
- managing IAM roles
- CI experience (Jenkins, GitLabCI, Bitbucket Pipelines)
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes (Helm)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform). Practical usage of Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts.
- Experience with open-source systems Prometheus
- Experience with open observability platform Grafana
- Knowledge in databases MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Network troubleshooting and configuration skills
- Experience in handling scalability and high load
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
NICE TO HAVE:
- B2 level of English language, both written and spoken
- Being a team player
- Good communication skills
WHOM DO WE NEED:
- Analytical approach and mindset.
- Strong communication skills to cooperate well with many levels of stakeholders in your daily work.
- Love of working with and learning new technologies and architectures.
- Good communication and people skills, in a technical or non-technical context.
- Knowledge of high availability scenarios.
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end.
- Flexible approach and enough confidence to propose and implement changes.
- Previously practical experience of software development in previous roles such as developers, testers, or the like.
- Previous Experience of Object-Oriented or functional analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Familiarity with database schema design and messaging solutions.
- Interest in scalability, big data, high throughput systems, and high availability.
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Client Interview
- Regular salary review based on work performance
- 20 Days Paid vacation
- Paid all sick leaves
COMFORTABLE WORK CONDITIONS:
- Full time 10:00 to 19:00 office
- Remote (if there is no stable Internet and electricity, then an office is required) or Office
- Continuous English practice with the team
- Opportunity for rapid growth in the company
- Professional career growth and development
Specializations: DevOps, AWS, Docker, Linux, MySQL, Python
Keywords: AWS, Docker, DevOps, kubernetes