Description:We are looking for a Lead Python Developer who will be working on a data platform in the GCP Cloud Composer team. The work domain is Apache Airflow – the most popular workflow engine. We cooperate with the customers’ team in Kraków is highly specialized in Google Cloud Platform and workflow management systems.
We are looking for a Lead Python Developer who will be working on a data platform in the GCP Cloud Composer team. The work domain is Apache Airflow – the most popular workflow engine. We cooperate with the customers’ team in Kraków is highly specialized in Google Cloud Platform and workflow management systems.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us and create software that drives your world!
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing software
- Highly proficient with the Python programming language
- Adept at unit, integration, performance, scale, stress and security testing
- Domain expertise in multiple of the following systems is strongly preferred: Tableau, Power BI, Data Bricks, Teradata, dbt, Snowflake, Oracle, Kafka, Azure, SQL/Synapse/Data Lake Storage, SQL Server Analysis Service
- Experience with the development of Cloud-based solutions is strongly preferred (ideally GCP), including experience with Cloud networking solutions
- Demonstrated analytical, written and verbal communications skills with a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Design and implement connectors for metadata harvesting from databases, data processing systems, and business intelligence tools
- Design, implement, and document Unit, Integration, and End-to-End Tests for these connectors
- Design and implement test infrastructure to support tests at scale
- Document and execute test plans to validate solutions, including testing of functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide technical documentation
- File bugs and help root-causing and bug-fix validation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.