· Automated administration of Linux server environment (Cloud solutions),
· Helping Solutions Engineering teams with infrastructure tasks,
· Configuring and maintaining automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, GitLab),
· Gathering information from customers about their infrastructure and adapting automation scripts for their needs,
· Working with customers on Datawalk solution implementation on their side (air-gapped environments),
· Creating/modifying systems jobs for customers to automate processes like creating new Datawalk instances, moving data between them etc. (cloud and air-gapped environments).
· You know Java/Python,
· You understand the following concepts:
· Linux pipelines and general Linux philosophy
· firewalls and load balancers
· Terraform, Ansible
· Virtual machines (like VMWare, and HyperV)
· You have practical knowledge of LAN, WLAN and VPN-related topics,
· You communicate well in English.
What we offer
· Work in a high-tech company with Polish-American work culture and an excellent development perspective,
· Work on a product based on a unique technology,
· Growth opportunities in a passionate team of professionals,
· Challenging and inspiring environment,
· Friendly atmosphere and attractive package of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport cards, physiotherapist care on the premises).