The international IT company Andersen is looking for an IT-Recruiter to join our strong and professional team.
ANDERSEN is one of the fastest growing custom software outsourcing companies for leading companies in the USA, Western Europe and Asia.
In addition to development, we offer contact center support services both for solutions developed by Andersen and as an outsourcing company - we solve various types of client tasks (service, sales, surveys, technical support).
At the moment, we are looking for a recruiter who will help us quickly fill vacancies for contact center personnel. We are convinced that professional heights can only be achieved by creating a strong team of like-minded people who are ready to constantly develop and work effectively.
What to do:
- work with current vacancies - mass and targeted search and recruitment of personnel for the contact center;
- analysis of search requirements, drawing up a portrait of a candidate and a search card;
- search for the most effective sources of personnel;
- maintaining and developing a professional contact base;
- fulfillment of the set KPIs;
- assistance in document circulation with new employees;
- receiving feedback from employees after the first months of work;
- working with an internal CRM system: entering information and updating statuses.
How we see the ideal candidate:
- successful experience in management and personnel selection from 1 year;
- experience in the contact center, mass and targeted recruitment - will be a significant advantage;
- understanding of various recruiting methodologies and tools;
- the ability to independently organize their work, prioritize;
- the skill of working in multitasking mode, the ability to work with a large amount of information;
- attention to detail, organizational and administrative skills;
- presentation and negotiation skills;
- good communication skills, both oral and written.
Working conditions and pleasant "pluses":
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company (headcount growth up to 50% per year);
- work anywhere - you can work both remotely and from the office, or a hybrid model with 3 days in the office and 2 days a week from home;
- friendly staff and pleasant working environment;
- the most modern tools for finding candidates, which can also be added at your request;
- access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated, trainings on Hard and Soft skills;
- the opportunity to communicate with such people as Alexander Fridman, Sergey Guriev, Ekaterina Shulman at corporate events - we regularly invite guests, meetings with whom give new food for the mind;
- learning English right in the office or online;
- medical insurance with dentistry;
- and, of course, a vibrant corporate life.