Description:We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Together, we are currently finishing development of new features and customization for a French-Japanese car maker group.
We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Together, we are currently finishing development of new features and customization for a French-Japanese car maker group.
The telematics unit is a complex device from both HW and SW view, providing a large set of services such as voice and data connectivity, localization, e-call, m2m/IoT teleservices, car remote control, data collection, and third-party application runtime environment.
We use state-of-the-art technologies such as over-the-air update (OTA), virtualization, secure storage, trusted execution environment, automotive IoT, CAN, MQTT, Yocto, automotive Ethernet, SomeIP, embedded Linux, etc.
- Proven experience with Git, GitHub, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Docker, make, Python or Shell
- Professional experience in a IT team environment with routine build and deployment responsibilities
- Experience implementing and mastering Continuous Integration Dev Ops (CI/CD) design for a streamlined build and deployment pipeline
- Previous experience administering a continuous integration build management pipeline
- Understanding and implementation of configuration management concepts and disciplines such as source code branching/merging strategies is a must
- Artifact repository tool administration and configuration experience with a tool such as GitHub
- Experience managing maintenance and administration of Jenkins and JIRA
- Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management tools
- Knowledge of source control systems including Git and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Possibility to work in non – typical hours from time to time
C++, CMake, Automotive
- Integration tasks related to GlobalLogic deliverables
- Maintaining consistent (CI tools compatible) and up to date Manifests, Recipes, Unit tests, Doxygen documentation
- Perform smoke tests after each build, monitoring unit test coverage and unit test results
- Perform performance test after each build
- Jenkins and SonarQube support
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.