About the Project:
The main value of our company is quality. We are committed to providing business-relevant, science-based, and technically tough solutions.
The Backend team is responsible for the basic functionality that is required for the products we are working on. The task of this work is not for the faint of heart. Our work is demanding, but at the same time useful and valuable for all our partners and millions of their users.
- Suggestion of improvements and ideas
- Provide complex code/functions with quality and maintainability
- Write clear documentation, tests, and recommendations for technical problems.
- Review the code and provide thoughtful constructive feedback while reviewing the code.
- Working with your technical manager in face-to-face meetings to develop your career
- Discussion and joint problem solving via Github Issues and PR, Slack and Jira
- Collaborating with engineers to understand the problems we want to solve, exploring ways to solve them
- Introduction to Git
- 3+ years of experience as a full-time professional programmer
- Experience with Golang, SQL, and Docker
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to study and critically approach the concepts of systems design and software development and pragmatically combine these points of view depending on the needs of the project.
Will be +:
- Experience with Node.js / web3
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of testing, profiling, and debugging techniques.
- Experience with microservice architecture and/or blockchain
- Understanding cryptography - private and public keys, signature, hashing, encryption, etc.