Description:We are looking for engineers who would like to begin a career in DevOps & Software Integration.If you have strong motivation to learn, some experience in IT and you are not afraid of challenges – join us! We will provide you with the necessary training and support you during your first steps.You will have an opportunity to cooperate in a multinational environment with experienced engineers – developers, testers, architects from whom you can learn and share knowledge.
We are looking for engineers who would like to begin a career in DevOps & Software Integration.
If you have strong motivation to learn, some experience in IT and you are not afraid of challenges – join us! We will provide you with the necessary training and support you during your first steps.
You will have an opportunity to cooperate in a multinational environment with experienced engineers – developers, testers, architects from whom you can learn and share knowledge.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you – don’t hesitate. Our awesome recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process.
- Engineering background (Computer Science, Electronics, IT Project Management)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded about discussion and new ideas
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (B1/B2)
- Basic experience in working with Unix-based Operating Systems
- Scripting in one of the languages(basic level will be enough): PowerShell / Bash
- Basic programming skills in one language – preferable Python
- Support software development process
- Develop a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Building and maintaining an infrastructure for a development team including source code repository, release tools, scripts, packaging, and deployment tools
- Development of services and tools for our programming infrastructure
- Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.