Hiring bonus: 250$ - 400$Next job
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work with the team to create state-of-the-art data and analytics driven solutions, working across platforms leveraging both On-prem, Platform, big data tools and technologies. You will be part of a data engineering team in charge both on AI and ML developing Interfaces/ data pipelines, typically involving large, complex data sets.
What will you be doing:
Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
Responsible for building data and analytical engineering solutions with standard end-to-end design & ETL patterns, implementing data pipelines, data modeling, data consumption, and query optimization.
Responsible to enable access of data in providers such as AWS storage layers and transformations in AWS Data warehouse and further transporting in respective databases, consumers, data marts etc.
Demonstrate proficiency knowledge of on web framework such as Flask or Django, as well as data integration frameworks such as dbt..
Experience with high-volume production environments including recovery and resilience infrastructures. Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc.)
• A minimum of 4+ years of similar experience working on Database(s), ,Data warehouse, , ETL and AWS platform is required
• Experienced in Deployment process on-Premise and onusing , Dockers, Jenkins
• Experience with Technology Stacks such as ELK, Sentry, AirFlow
• Delivers results when working on shorter-term (weeksmonths), outcome-focused service engagements
• Articulates the value proposition of existing technology capabilities and maps them to customer requirements to minimize incremental cost of development
• Experienced in working with On-Premise (Teradata) data warehouse – Dimensional and data modelling. Experienced in one of the ETL like Informatica
• Proficient with query and programming languages like , NodeJS
• Comfortable working with OS such as linux and shell scripting
• Experienced in working in AWS related compute, storage, and processing (S3, Glue, Lambda, Redshift, , Dynamo DB, Athena, Sagemaker)
Websmile provides comprehensive and advanced services to companies that are looking to pick up a product and strive to succeed and advance in the digital world while setting clear goals for the short and long term goals. We are experts in developing advanced systems based on open source technologies. We provide End-to-End complex Web Development services in accordance with the needs of our clients.
Our offices located in Israel and Ukraine