Hiring bonus: 10% of monthly salaryNext job
1 application 0 responses
It takes powerful technology to connect our brands and partners with an audience of 1 billion. Nearly half of Yahoo ! employees are building the code and platforms that help us achieve that. Whether you’re looking to write mobile app code, engineer the servers behind our massive ad tech stacks, or develop algorithms to help us process 4 trillion data points a day, what you do here will have a huge impact on our business—and the world.
Our software is written in Python, Node.js, Java, PHP, Golang . We run in both private and public clouds (AWS) and rely heavily on technologies such as Chef, Kubernetes and Docker.
• 5+ years of experience in web infrastructure, distributed systems, and/or large-scale databases
• Strong background in full stack web application development (Golang, Java, PHP, Node.js, Python), experience implementing Web Services (REST API) Experience with container and cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS.
• Experience with building packages like RPMs for applications and binaries for linux environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Self-motivated and able to work independently BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent Desired Qualifications
• Familiarity with Chef or Ansible Experience with AWS, including AMI creation SCons and Parts – build system tools
• Build winning software and services using cutting edge open-source technology
• Engage with teams to define requirements/interfaces/implementation approaches Identify infrastructure needs patterns
• Exercise agile development methodologies to create platform services and features
• Collaborate with other engineers to write testable, reliable code, continuously deploying to production systems Build large-scale distributed systems that balance resources, constraints, requirements, and complexity
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!