LETMEAR is looking for computer vision engineer who can prototype localization and mapping functions by mid-December 2020 and transition algorithms to real-time system demonstrations. The position involves:
- Design and implement innovative computer vision and deep learning algorithms for solving challenging scene understanding problems.
- Create and improve localization and mapping functions from images and videos
- Track record of applying computer vision and machine learning algorithms to scene understanding problems
- Solve scene understanding problems where limited measured training data is available using techniques such as transfer learning and domain adaptation.
- Develop code and algorithms in python and C++
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience coding and building algorithms with C++ and python
- Required experience working in image processing, 3D, perception
- Experience with LIDAR and ROS
- Preferably a Master’s degree in computer science or related field