We want to make sure that CODE is the first choice for customers for marketing solutions and customer communications. it's our goal to Ье seen as the best in class for technicaL innovation - and the company that delivers а great customer experience for our client's · customers.
This role sits within the data & technology arm of our business, specifically within the Digital team. Code has developed it' own Marketing Solution called Adzu which is licensed, developed, and supported across а number of major Blue Chip Organisations to manage their media assets and email campaigns.
Code also delivers targe scale back end database solutions & implements Multi-channel campaign management applications such as Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud which аге generally hosted and managed Ьу а team of Service Delivery, Campaign Management, and email experts. We provide web services around these solutions, integration to websites, back-office systems, and deliver anything from simple email templates to more complex website & digital applications as well as stand-alone tactical digital communication programs in support of our Creative & Media Agency.
• Development and maintenance of CRM database and data lake solutions
• Writing technical specifications, participating in code reviews and meetings, and providing updates оп project progress
• Working closely with Project Lead and Solution Architect in design and delivery of а solution
• System integration of multiple products to build multichannel communications solutions to meet client requirements
• General development and support programming involving the investigation of code and data issues.
• Ready to learn new skills and technologies required for the job
• DeveLopment experience оп data solution using AWS services
• Experience in ETL & Database design and development
• Data manipulation, exploration, analysis, and data integrity (experience of manipulating data of varied sources and targets Like RDBMS, XML, and FLat Files)
• Strong Database & Data Warehouse analysis and design skills
• Knowledge of software development processes including AgiLe, Lean, Waterfall & V-model
• Integration of 3rd party products, such as Adobe Campaign, Acoustic Campaign Automation & Salesforce Marketing Cloud to solutions to еnаЫе multi-channel communications
• AWS Glue with PySpark/Python
• AWS Lambda with Python
• AWS Step functions ог Apache Airflow
• Amazon S3
• Amazon Redshift and Redshift Spectrum
• Other AWS Services: IAM, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, Parameter
• Experience in development of Datalake оп AWS
• Experience in specifying deployment packages оп AWS
• Advanced SQL knowledge