For long-term remote cooperation, we are looking for a Mobile Application Analytics in our team.
The main task is to work with funnels of user movement through applications, with a real analysis of inputs and outputs, on the basis of which navigation in applications can be finalized.
In more detail, the tasks that will face you:
1. Construction and analysis of user navigation maps in the application.
2. Analysis of the use of features.
3. Analysis of user entry/exit points.
4. Analysis of hypotheses and A/B tests implemented by the project manager.
Your professional qualities:
1. Experience with similar tasks for at least six months (required with mobile applications).
2. Knowledge and confident use of Firebase, Google Analytics, Appmetrica.
3. A systematic approach to work and a focus on process automation.
Will be a plus:
1. Knowledge and use of Google Data Studio, Yandex DataLens.
2. Work with other analytical tools.
3. Knowledge of SQL
4. Generation of hypotheses to improve funnel performance.
For our joint success and growth, we offer: