Information Technology & Services
Agile Transformation Coach
## Project Description
* * *
Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver
professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance,
Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization targeted at
developing In-Vehicle Infotainment systems for the age of autonomously driving
vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with
information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future
2021? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We
believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in
future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we want to apply
the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to
work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts
including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and
way of working follows agile principles scaled to global team.
* * *
* \- Travel to South Korea is required (2/3 months)
* \- Design and support full Agile transformation roll-outs.
* \- Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, engineers and executives.
* \- Collaborate directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
* \- Deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and kanban - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
* \- Expose our technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging lean, scrum, kanban, and other agile thinking.
* \- Clearly define enterprise-wide guidelines (e.g, DoD, SM, and PO qualifications and responsibilities).
* \- Ensure strong organizational information flow (scaling the coach).
* \- Create, launch, and facilitate Agile collaborative groups, Communities of Practice, and Agile Working Groups.
* \- Continuously develop potential and existing coaches impacting all levels of the organization.
* \- Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with Agile methods.
* \- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers, and testers.
* \- Create, build, and deliver customized Agile training.
* * *
* \- Experience in Automotive Industry
* \- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
* \- 3+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, Kanban and SAFe.
* \- Hands-on experience applying lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments.
* \- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
* \- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies.
* \- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors.
* \- Excellent presentation and training skills.
* \- Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner or equivalent.
* \- Application of Agile principles in one or more of these development disciplines: design, development, testing, and management; can relate principles, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment.
Nice to have
* \- ASPICE
* * *
English: C1 Advanced