Web designer, UI / UX designer - 1351
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Web designer, UI / UX designer
Web designer – freelancer:
* Development of website design concepts;
* Creating landing pages;
* Creating websites prototypes;
* Creating wireframes;
* Experience in creating adaptive design, responsive design (desktop/mobile/tablet);
* Experience of Photoshop and Figma;
* Basic knowledge of layout (knowledge, not skills);
* Understanding the basics of HTML and CSS;
* Understanding of Design Thinking principles;
* Understanding the principles of building an artistic composition;
* Experience in the creation and administration of websites on CMS (Wordpress.
* Experience in online/e-mail marketing;
* Good experience in copywriting.
English (B2 - upper intermediate).
Russian (C2 - native).
Portfolio is on.
Figma, Adobe Photoshop, responsive design, prototyping, mobile design, user
interface, user experience, wireframes
Master of Science in Business:
Management of organization.
Confirmed by IES
(London) September 2004 – July 2010
The Institute of Entrepreneurship "Strategy", (Ukraine)
management, marketing, business-planning, economics, personnel
management, sociology & etc.
Online course "Web Designer Explosive Start 2.
0" by WAYUP.
With a certificate
\+ Very good written and oral communication skills;
\+ Ability to express ideas in a clear, convincing, and structured manner;
\+ Strong organizational management, communication and presentation skills;
\+ Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
\+ Motivated team player with ability to work independently;
\+ Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
\+ Ability to think holistically and strategically.
\+ Excellent PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Documents (Gmail),
Zoom, Skype, etc.
\+ Understanding of online advertising.
\+ Remote work experience.
More than 9 years (at home office).
\+ Ability to learn;
\+ Fine sense of aesthetics and deep passion for design;
\+ Ability to provide meaningful feedback in a clear manner.
I am interested in remote work, as well as part-time work (in projects) and
I hope to work with a good team and interesting projects.
I want to collaborate with other designer or an Art Director, — with whom I
would discuss user persona, user journey, ideas of a storyboard.
Preferred language of communication: