Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
Remote work (full-time)
I have been working in UX/UI Design for about a year now.
Immediately after completing the course at DANIT School, I started working (freelance) with Viyar company (furniture and components).
My first project was the interface design for payment terminal.
I worked on this project independently, according to the technical references. Things I did:
- interactive prototype;
- UI kit
The interface of the terminal was created in accordance with the overall brand style to keep brand identity.
Difficulties that came up in the process:
- specific screen size of the physical terminal;
- colours display on the screen.
The result: the terminal works, users are satisfied with a simple and clear interface, as well as the ability to make payments quickly and without queues.
Execution tool: Figma.
Discussion and coordination of work: with the project manager.
I also performed some additional tasks for Viar sites:
- creating icons;
- work on individual pages;
- design of online questionnaires (with adaptives) and tables.
Now I am working on another Viar project, which will expand the functionality of the existing terminal and allow customers to shop even easier.
Within the framework of this project I work in particular on:
- visual analysis;
- search options;
- UI Kit.
As part of my studies I designed:
- landing page concepts for interior design and luxury real estate studios;
- redesign of online stores (art, beauty products);
- the concept of a mobile application (eco-city).
I'm interested in full development in UX/UI Design, mastering new programs and methods.
Since I have only a year of practical experience, it is difficult to define one specific area for development.
Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, UI/UX, Wireframes, Figma, User Experience, User Interface, Prototyping, Product Design, InVision, icons, Landing Pages, Tilda, Readymag, UI Kit, eCommerce
During the year in the field of UX / UI Design I:
- mastered the basic must-have programs for work (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle);
- working on Ae and Motion design tools;
- have one launched project of the terminal/ another - in progress;
- keep working on improving my skills and knowledge.
I'm particulary interested to work in a professional team where my skill-set and knowledges would be a perfect match with the requirements, and where I could contribute to the project.
As a junior designer I'm certainly interested in comprehensive development in the field of UX/UI Design, including web and mobile applications, sites and self-service terminals design.
I would also be glad to apply knowledge of foreign languages (English, French).