Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
UI / UX Designer
Hello, I`m a creative UI/UX designer specializing in UI/UX Design for
E-commerce, Landing Pages, and adaptive versions.
I have 1,5 years of experience in UI/UX design.
I work with major digital agencies and startups.
I am a graduate of the school Projector.
Most often I am engaged in the development of corporate sites, but I also know
how to work in such areas:
landing pages, E-commerce, adaptive versions of
sites, sites for restaurants, sites for cosmetics stores, etc.
Tools I use:
\- Adobe Photoshop
\- Adobe Illustrator
• Wireframes, mockups, sitemaps, prototyping, animation, flowmap.
• Stakeholder Interviews, UX Research, creating Personas.
• Knowledge of composition, decomposition, grid.
• Understanding the principles of targeting and marketing for creating
• Development of design that sells for Landing pages, multi-page sites, and
• Development of an adaptive interface.
• Conducting UX research.
• Development of a responsive, animated prototype.
• Creating a structure for the site from scratch.
• Redesign of sites, Landing page, and adaptive versions.
• Professional work with typography, palette, creation of micro-interactions.
• Drawing up briefs.
• English - Intermidiate+.
In the process of leveling up.
• Creating UI-Kits.
• Creating landing pages on Tilda.
• Open to new knowledge.
• I adequately perceive criticism and analyze it in order to avoid mistakes.
Figma, Adobe Photoshop, web design, UI/UX, user interface, Adobe Illustrator,
user experience, prototyping, mobile design, wireframes, responsive design,
Prototype, design system, user flows, User Experience , User flows/journeys,
digital design, idea generation, Adobe XD, Trello, Miro, Interface Animations,
Interact prototyping, Interviewing stakeholders, User-interview, Guidelines
• Worked with Israeli and American IT companies.
• Conducted stakeholder interviews, competitor analysis, target audience
analysis, persona creation, etc.
• I worked as the only designer on the team.
Also, I worked in a team with a
developer, copywriter, and marketer.
Therefore, I can work in different
• I can take interviews in English.
• I am a graduate of the school Projector.
• Focus only on UI/UX design.
• Full remote.
• High-quality design process.