Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Trainee QA Engineer
I am looking for the first job as QA/TechOps Engineer.
I have finished several IT courses and gained following knowledge:
- Understanding SDLC
- Testing theory (test types, test cases, bug reports etc.)
- Basics in test automation (Unit Testing)
- Basic programming skills (shell scripting)
- Deep understanding HTTP protocol and Rest API
- Jenkins (understanding CI/CD)
- Linux advanced user and basic administration (basic commands, regex, user/soft/process management, cron, systemd, basic troubleshooting)
- AWS (EC2, LB, SG, S3, IAM, CodeCommit, AWS CLI, IaC Terraform)
- Understanding monolith/microservices architecture, multi-tier application, vertical/horizontal scaling
- Understanding networking, protocols, routing, firewall, DNS and how all this working together
In the past I owned small business so I am good at management in general and work organising.
I am responsible, sociable, have a creative approach to work, tact, the desire to learn and develop.
QA Automation, Software testing, Git, Linux, AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD, Networking
In the past I organised small own business: printing services and web sites search engine optimization (SEO).