Hire without commissions
I believe that positive and constructive relationships are the guaranty of a company’s success. However, the world, as well as technologies, is changing really fast and I also want to improve myself. I’d like to work in a good IT company in a position of QA/QC engineer. I believe I can do it, because at school and university I dealt with identifying and correcting mistakes, writing some documentation and reports, and I had to use my organizing skills. I’m sure the job is interesting and promising. It inspires to know that you can be a part of creating something useful and awesome.
· Understanding of software development life cycle.
· Knowledge of software testing theory.
· Knowledge of software development methodologies. (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
· Understanding test design techniques: Equivalence Partitioning, Boundary Values Analysis, Decision Tables, State Transition.
· Experience in writing test documentation. (test cases, bug reports, checklist)
· Experience in working with test management tools. (TestRail, Jira, Trello)
· Basic knowledge of SQL, Selenium IDE, Postman, Fiddler
· Basic understanding of client-server architecture.