I am really curious and self-learner developer. I have developed and contributed to projects including social media, eBook, mobile game applications. I have worked different start-ups, software agencies and freelance projects. Some of them are listed below, if you want to see more details
- Vole (Sport social media)
- Playz (E-sport social media)
- DinleBi (eBook)
- Pudra (Social media for women)
- Trivela (Sport trivia game)
- HappyMom (Baby tracking app for mothers)
- Kelime Çemberi (Word game)
- Time Machine Trivia (Word game)
- Realistic Bus Parking 3D (Mobile driving simulator)
Android, Java, Java/Kotlin, Dagger2, RxKotlin, Flutter, Kotlin
I can code easier and better way to increase the quality of work. I have better communication skills for team working. I took advanced android and java course which is almost 4 months. I have good experiences for very complex list view structures and about their performances and their optimization process.
I prefer to work with a fun and positive team. Also, I think that this is my trigger point to produce more efficiently software projects.