Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
Remote work (full-time)
1,5 years of managing IT-projects from initiation to closing stage. Worked with foreign clients and teams. Have experience in project documentation creation and worked with tech instruments (GitHub, Postmen).
I finished a Master's Degree in Project management and professional courses (project) and have an Upper-Intermediate English level. Since August 2020, I’ve been mentoring at IT courses.
- Managed 9+ projects from initiation to closing. Projects: mobile, web, and desktop applications development, upgrade of a telecommunication system;
- Contractors management, negotiations with equipment and services suppliers, including distributed teams;
- Digital Product launching
- Sites developer (WordPress, Tilda, SquareSpace);
- Domains: Media, Telecommunications, Education.
Skills and Achievements:
- Work experience with Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall;
- Managing of all project process groups and knowledge areas y PMBOK;
- Work experience with international stakeholders (clients, contractors);
- Team management (7 people), including distributed teams;
- Creation of project documentation (use cases, user stories, prioritization, items tracking, prototyping, mind mapping, functional decomposition, tech documentation, etc);
- User interfaces, logotypes creation;
- Digital Marketing: SMM, email marketing, digital product audit.
English - Upper-Intermediate.
Ukrainian, Russian - Native
Project Management, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Team management, English, Kanban, Risk management, Waterfall, project planning, Confluence, People management, Trello, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Team Leadership, Wordpress, Web Development, Communication, SDLC, CRM, MS Project, SQL, Redmine, Git, Figma / Sketch, Requirements analysis, Marketing, Schedule Management, Budget Management, Projects’ staff optimization, Technical Writing, Oracle Primavera P6, Google Analytics, Tilda, Communication with foreign stakeholders, Mindmaps, Presentation skills, Wokrsection, Scope Management
- Master's degree in Project Management (with honours).
- “TechMind” (Software Development basics) at the training center «IMPM». August 2020.
- “Project Management Hard Skills” at the training center «IMPM». July 2020.
- Agile-methodology in Project management at “City Business School”, April 2020.
- ANSI PMI PMBOK Project Management at “City Business School”, April 2020.
- Certification Program "Project Management" at the International Business Management Institute, February 2020.
- "Business Analysis Big Bang 4.0” at the training center «E5». 2019.
- "IT Project Management" at Web Academy, 2019.
- Mentor at IT Project Management courses. Training center «IMPM»
- Finalist of entrepreneurship program YEP-Starter. Cofounder of the startup. Area of responsibility:
- Analysis of end-user requirements,
- Budget management,
- Scope management,
- Negotiation with foreign stakeholders