Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Remote work (full-time)
1. Project manager/ Marketer, More than: Sep. 2018 – Mar. 2019
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Organize events (lectures, workshops, meetings, corporate parties) for our clients.
- Negotiate with speakers, organize the place for event and take part in the sale of tickets.
- Negotiate with the media, opinion leaders, and forums
2. Project manager, CloudDevLabs: Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020
- Usage of Scrum methodology
- Managing of project in Jira
- Performing the draft of a new product or new functionality.
- Carried out work planning
- Providing control
- Promptly solving any problems that arose.
- Carrying out operational processes within the team.
- Communicating with the customer and the team at all stages of the project.
3. PR manager, Smile-Expo: Mar. 2019 – May 2020
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
4. Head of PR department, Smile-Expo: May 2020 - July 2020
- Setting objectives for the PR team and monitor team members’ performance
- Arranging interviews and press releases to promote company and its events
- Ensuring brand consistency in all advertising efforts
- Assigning tasks and projects to the PR team
- Tracking and influencing media coverage
- Reporting on PR campaigns’ results
5. Project Manager, ArchiCGI: Sep 2020 – Present
- Track project status and progress;
- Take part in the estimation process;
- Break project into tasks, define priorities and distribute between team - members;
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project;
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project;
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Allocate the necessary resources;
- Risk management.
Agile, Team management, Project planning, Scrum, Web Development, Jira, Redmine, Trello, People management, Project Management, Communication, English, Public relations, Communication Skills, project planning, Risk management
Focusing on the big picture without losing sight of the details is how I approach every project. I’m working in marketing and project management but what sets me apart from the masses is my unique ability to see things from both a creative standpoint and a business perspective. This unique vantage point allows me to identify and initiate inspired results that support business objectives. Currently, I’m continuing to seek out a diverse opportunity in which I can lend my knowledge and talent for company to get results.