- Managed cross-functional project teams (10+ people)
- Created 7 iPhone / Android / Desktop apps that received 1,000,000+ downloads
- Met over 150% of revenue goal in 2020 for Fictions apps
- Effectively negotiated sprint goals with the team, which resulted in slashing delivery time by 20%
in a single quarter
- Implemented Agile ideation plan, collecting and implementing 30% more ideas from employees than the historical best
- Managed and Reviewed remote team of designers and developers across the Europe - Conducted Research of the competitors and wrote Product Requirements
- Created technical documents, including engineering specifications
- Matrix analysis in Google Analytics and dashboards at Tableu
- Leaded Design Strategy and launched Promo-campaigns for every story
- Performed Product Backlog setup, Backlog grooming, and Story Point Estimation
Coordination, Team management, GoogleAPI, AGILE/SCRUM, ISPmanager API, Python
- Analyzed and evaluated an organizations operating procedures.
- Advised a board around HR issues and Product Life cycle processes.
- Developed SaaS that allows companies to automate recruiting tasks and workflows so they can increase recruiter productivity. Recruiting automation is a subset of Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Managed a recruitment transformation project (SaaS) to deliver $300k in savings.
- Participated with senior partners, investors, in interviewing stakeholders from different business lines.
- Creating an effective off-boarding strategy for people leaving the project, including the final assessment process.
High-quality product and strong team.