Posted more than 30 days ago
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
May 2018-Feb 2021
Worked for a foreign client, managed all the communication, development processes, and the development itself.
• 1Click - an application that automates processes on delivery points. The application connects 10 different parcel-give out services, simplifies the accounting, manages stocktaking, works with cash registers and terminals.
• Developed a desktop application using C#, software for cash registers using C++, and designed the database
• Leaded a team of two trainees. Taught them how to use regular expressions and web-scrape with PHP
• More than 420 000 parcels have been given out through the application which saved about 3500 hours(30 seconds
for each parcel)
Technologies: C#, .Net Framework, WinForms, MySQL, PHP, C++.
Working at Bliscore as Full Stack Dev
Stack: C#, Asp.Net Core, Entity Framework, Razor Pages, React.js,
Overall programming exp: 8 years - started in 7th grade and took part in programming contests since 8th grade. Represented Lviv region on three All-Ukrainian programming olympiads in school and got a lot of medals and prize places on competitions&hackathons.
Also have experience&knowledge in Algorithms&Data Structures(Advanced), Machine Learning, Embedded(Arduino, Teensy), and Crypto.
• Absolute 1st place out of 90 participants in the regional stage of All-Ukrainian Olympiad in Informatics
• 1st place in ”IT Challenge” by Lviv IT Cluster (700+ participants)
• 1st place twice on Hackathons from Hackathon Expert Group.
• Top 20 in the Reply Challenge (1300+ teams participated)
• Top 500 in the Google Hash Code (6600+ teams participated)
• Top 40(solo) in the Huawei HonorCup Marathon (230+ teams participated)
I'm eager to solve hard tasks and challenges connected with algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization. Similar candidates