Marketing Manager/Product Manager - 654
Posted more than 30 days ago
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Remote work (full-time)
I have over 15 years of work in the following areas:
8 years in B2B+B2C:
telecom (marketing, sales and analytics),
food industry (catering, restaurants, canteens, food delivery)
7 years in B2B:
tailored uniform production, physical security services, organization of mini-football tournaments, cleaning, children's goods (wholesale throughout Ukraine and Russia).
6 years in B2C (including start-ups): SENSUM FMS mobile app, canteens, pie delivery, baby products (retail+internet shop), A2B.DIRECT mobile app, DataLogic, PrintBox.
- Developed over 100 marketing campaigns aimed at promoting the product/service to the markets of Ukraine, Russia, the United States, and India. For each company/holding, the results were measured +30-3000% of sales, depending on the market and campaign goals.
- Expert in marketing analysis: SWOT, SABONE, 7P, Mystery Shopping methods; 10+ years of creating business plans.
- Excellent knowledge of English has always helped me in marketing, sales, procurement and working with foreign partners. I developed my own method of finding investors through LinkedIn, which was turned into a developing startup a year after :)
- Organized from scratch 2 businesses in the real sector, starting with an idea and up to a fully working system: website, sales funnels, online/offline advertising support, PR, CSR, sales scripts, call recording and analytics at all stages of the funnel.
- While working at a position in marketing, I always sell, create scripts, improve work with tenders, etc. My loyalty to the company extends to all areas of its activities, 24/7.
- Organized exhibitions, booths, stands, presentations, trade shows and events for up to 150 people from all over Ukraine.
- I love large-scale projects with a useful mission for society.
Marketing Strategy, Digital marketing, Content marketing, Team management, Sales Management, Lead generation, Event marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, E-mail marketing, Texts for landing pages, Facebook/Instagram, SEO, English
1. I opened two businesses in the real sector from scratch: pie delivery and a workwear company.
2. Worked on the mobile application, starting from the alpha version to MVP and its introduction to the foreign market, developed a dealer network in the United States and India.
3. A relentless analyst, I started my career in marketing with the analysis of various markets and the development of business plans, worked in sales and constantly tested/upgraded options to advertise it better.
4. I gained experience in advertising offline and online, did SEO with my own hands, launched ads in Google, Yandex, and later began working with contractors.
5. Worked for two countries - Ukraine and Russia, in B2B and B2C. I understand new technologies, can quickly master new software, I work well both with numbers and creative tasks.
I do not like fuzzy feedback, blurry organizational structure and traditions a-la 5-hour' meeting on important topics.
I love working in partnership, with full responsibility and involvement, building long-term business, supply chains and sales funnels, creating loyalty and turning customers into brand ambassadors.
I love all the companies I've worked for. As soon as the processes were adjusted to the point that I could only correct/edit and enjoy the results, I was heading for a new challenge for my professional growth.
I develop myself, constantly see points for improvement and I appreciate working with an experienced mentor.
My team is my colleagues, we develop together and are always ready to help each other.
I am an innovator working in partnership with the team. When I see that every employee works with full dedication, I am happy :)