Marketing Manager, CMO - 695
Posted more than 30 days ago
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Remote work (full-time)
Over 12 years’ experience in marketing. Launching products to the market: household chemicals (Dr Green), medical supplies (Sensolite, Medlance), children's products (Barbie, Hot Wheels, Monster High), luxury lighting (Swarovski Lighting, Delta Light, GIRA). I was responsible for the marketing mix in large retail chains (TARGET, Continent). I have been actively involved in developing the Digital strategy in all companies where I worked.
For the last year, I have been worked on online crypto games project.
I focus on the quality and effectiveness of any action in daily work.
Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Team management, Project Management, Digital marketing, Content marketing, Lead generation
In RocketHash — a product company that develops games on the web:
- Created a unique in-game project. During the event the number of online players increased from 51 to 423 (among which 111 unique users were attracted), the number of chat messages increased from 946 to 1453, and financial engagement doubled.
- Attracting over 15,000 unique users through influencers. The attribution model is the last link before registration.
- Created an automatic mailing campaign which showed 20% users activation through a promo offer.
- Launched 5 landing pages and more than 10 unique chains.
- Implemented couple unique services for active users.
In Sabiland - an exclusive distributor of Mattel corporation (brands Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price, Monster High) in Kazakhstan:
- Increased sales from the shelves by 35%, and sales plan performance by 20% (average annual plan performance indicator was 90%).
- 3 new brands successfully launched: Blaze, Shimmer&Shine, Enchantimals. Meeting sales targets by each brand.
- Implemented a number of Republican marketing campaigns. The best one raised the sales of the main SKU by 134% during the activity.
- Expanded new markets which increased sales by 20% within the category.
- An online children’s clothes store dpam.kz was launched.
- Signed a distribution contract with the largest toy company – Hasbro (My little pony, Nerf, Play Doh, Monopoly, Transformers).
In other projects:
- Launched 2 online shops.
- Created 3 corporate websites.
- Prepared international exhibitions 4 times.
- Wrote 3 business plans.
- Further professional growth in digital marketing field.
- Systematic and transparency approach in setting goals and objectives
- Professional development opportunities