I am a product/project manager with more than 5 years of experience in various fields, of which 2 years in IT project management.
Here are 5 key things you need to know about me:
1. I have a skills in Project Management, Research, Project Initiation, Planning, Documentation.
2. I believe that organized communication can solve any problem. She believes in structured communication and tries to implement it in both her personal and professional life.
3. I hate wasting time and always trying to trim down time requirements.
4. I have always dealt with difficult situations in her personal and professional life, always calm and balanced in critical situations, and tries to improve these skills.
5. I strongly believe in constant learning.
Skills: Team management, Project Management, Project planning, Risk management, Leadership, Communication,
PM tools: Jira, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Trello, Slack, Highlights There is one thing that separates successful PMs: They always think of how to improve project work. • “What can I do better?” • “How to avoid that risk from happening again?” • “What if…” Looking for At this moment, I am looking for an opportunity to grow and excel in the Software Project Management sphere.