Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
During the last 6 month I have been working for an IT product company as an of Project manager. I have experience as
an HR in IT, also at my previous workplace I have experience in managing up to 10 employees. Familiar with Scrum
and Agile. Only in the combination of people who want to develop and professionals in their work the company can
I took a course "INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT" from ITVDN
At the moment I am taking a project manager course at the Hillel IT school.
I have experience as an HR assistant in an IT company (6 months).
All standard Windows programs, Internet, Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of cash discipline, R-Keeper, Servio, 1C, Davinci resolve 16, Adobe Premiere Pro, work with the LinkedIn resource.
Acquired skills as an administrator (3 year):
- Organization and coordination of waiters and bartenders, household groups;
- Scheduling of staff;
- Ordering products for the restaurant;
- Work with invoices (1C);
- Work with inventory information;
- Training of restaurant staff;
- Compilation of menus for banquets and their organization;
- Organization of outbound service;
- Resolving conflict situations with guests;
- Carrying out work on effective and cultural service of visitors, creation of comfortable conditions for them;
- Ensuring control over the preservation of material values;
- Work to increase the efficiency of the restaurant.
English language courses “LANGUAGE FOREVER”
English language courses "Native English School"
Hillel Computer School (IT school)
Radio presenters and dubbing courses - ShowMax Production
Project Management, Product management, Communication