Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
Remote work (full-time)
IT Project manager student – 11/2020 – 03/2021
• Studying general knowledge about project and Waterfall stages.
• Discovering about Agile main principles and frameworks. SCRUM, Kanban.
• Investigation on a real practical cases main project phases, WBS, scope, estimation of project, risk and change management.
Project manager - 01/2014 – 12/2020
Lucky décor (event and party decorations), Brides décor (wedding decorations) Kiev, Ukraine
• Project and team management in preparation to events. Control of every step of project execution. Work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
• Creating of design and conceptions of event decorations. Cost management. Crisis management and problem solving work.
• Communication with clients, handling complaints.
Scientific researcher - 02/2010 to 01/2014
Ukrainian Hydrometeorological institute, Kiev, Ukraine
• Work in a team of scientific researches connected with weather forecasting and math modelling. Work with data analysis.
• Taking part in scientific conferences and workshops.
• Giving lectures for students.
• PHD student – 09/2008 to 09/2011 (Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University – geography) Work on a creating of scientific thesis “Features of moisture deficit fields in the conditions of modern climate of Ukraine” Defended in 2012.
Project Management, Team management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Communication, English, Kanban, People management, project planning, Waterfall, Risk management, Requirements analysis, Trello, Leadership, CRM, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal Skills, Customer communication, SDLC, Presentation skills, Communication Skills
I have almost 6 years of experience in project management in event management area. Experience in event management gave me a chance to develop a good problem-solving skills in deadline-oriented environment. I learned how to communicate with people and manage expectations under pressure. Also, during these years I had to learn to detect what is important for the project and what is a secondary thing.
Since November 2020, I am a student in IT Beetroot academy, “Project management in IT” class.
Scientific background taught me to work with databases, to analyze data, to give presentations and in general represents me as a highly self-motivated and result-oriented person.
I would love to work in friendly and challenging atmosphere. I am willing to study and grow. I would prefer office work.