IT директор або керівник одного з напрямків IT
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
IT director or head of one of the areas of IT
45 years old, Kyiv, English (intermediate +) Purpose:
Permanent or project work:
* IT Director or head of one of the areas / departments of IT.
* Project manager, executive manager (organization of work, staff, optimization and automation of activities, implementation of innovative technologies / BP).
20 years of experience in the field of information technology:
* from writing software code - to the development and implementation of complex automation projects;
* from setting up PC and Windows to the user - to the implementation and maintenance of complex IT-infrastructure;
* from a simple conversation with a financier about a small report - to complex communications in the project team 50+.
Formation and management of IT departments:
* I have experience in creating IT departments "from scratch".
Personally planned the structure and functions of units.
* Managed different areas:
infrastructure, Service Desk, ERP implementation, BP automation.
IT infrastructure management:
* Systems / services:
administration of server and network equipment, SCS, virtualization systems, data storage systems, backup systems, IP telephony, communication channels, border routers, video surveillance systems, burglar alarm systems, access control systems, antivirus surveillance systems, active monitoring systems) .
* Elements and technologies:
Zabbix, OSI, TCP / IP, Ethernet, ARP, L2TP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, SNMP, HTTP (s), Telnet, SSH, DNS, DHCP, Juniper, Edge-core, Cisco, Mikrotik , Extreme, AD, GP, RDP / RDS, VPN, Windows, Linux, Fortinet Fortigate, HP, VoIP (SIP), Askozia / Asterisk, Hikvision, Golden Gate, VMware / Hyper-V, GSM / VoIP-sluice, etc.
Implementation and maintenance of information systems:
* Directions of automation:
management accounting and reporting, research institutes, document management, contract management, procurement, sales, production, costing, logistics, cash management, budgeting, treasury.
* Information systems and DBMS:
Naumen SD, 1C7 / 1C8, Itilium, 1C8:
Document Management, Galaxy, MS Dynamics Axapta, MS SQL Server, Postgresql, Pervasive, Lotus Notes & Domino, MS Exchange Server, MDaemon, MS SharePoint, MS Project Server.
Provision of IT services and services:
* building a Service Desk, managing incidents, problems, requests, configurations, changes;
* management of service levels, availability, continuity, capacity;
* technological and methodological support, SLA / OLA / IR;
network, equipment, software monitoring;
* knowledge of ITIL, SobiT, ISO 20000, ISO 27001;
* technical support for users:
providing workplaces with equipment and software, office equipment.
Waterfall, V-Model, Incremental, RAD, Agile, Iterative, Spiral.
1C (TUPVFEPP, TBR), MSF, RUP, Scrum, Kanban.
Competences in management:
* Project management:
experience in building a PMO (project portfolio management office) as a methodologist, experience in managing international consulting projects (BP automation).
Project team management 50+.
Business project management coach:
group and individual trainings, report at the IT conference.
Knowledge of PMI PMBOK, IPMA, P2M, ISO 10006, 21500.
* Executive management:
coordination of human and material resources in order to achieve effective results.
I use the practices of pro-Western management methodology:
innovative approaches to the works of E.
Deming, TOS E.
Goldrata and others.
I prefer to build and work highly efficient teams.
* Operational management:
implementation of the general strategy at the operational level, definition of areas of responsibility of divisions (for result, reference point - hierarchy of the purposes), formation of structure of business processes of the top level company, coverage of BP by normative documents (regulations-regulations-standard), organization of interaction of divisions ), working time management, intangible motivation, team leadership, crisis management, the formation of business requirements for IT.
* Development of regulations, normative documents, policies, BP modeling (IDEF, Aris, BPwin, MS Visio).
sociable, able to conduct complex negotiations, goal-oriented, responsible, have leadership qualities, good analytical skills, strategic and tactical thinking, able to make decisions in conditions of uncertainty, high efficiency and resistance to stress.