Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
HR people partner
How HR generalist worked with such tasks as:
• Personnel development (determination of the necessary competencies for effective performance of work by employees, organization of activities aimed at the development of these competencies);
• Assessment of levels of involvement, loyalty and satisfaction of employees (testing, analysis of results, generation of reports and recommendations);
• Monitoring compliance with the balance of work / rest for employees;
• Managing employee satisfaction (identifying points of employee dissatisfaction and organizing activities aimed at increasing satisfaction);
• Accompanying the adaptation of employees;
• Accounting for employees;
• Facilitation of conflict situations (assistance in resolving conflict situations in teams and between teams);
• Motivation of employees (determining the motives of employees and creating the necessary conditions for motivating employees);
• Positioning of management decisions in front of the team (reduction of negativity);
• Congratulations to employees on the holidays (planning and organizing personalized congratulations to employees on the holidays on behalf of the management);
• Control of the teams' adherence to cultural norms and values;
• Conducting 1to1 meetings with employees (analysis of soft skills of employees, determining points of dissatisfaction, maintaining a balance of work / rest);
• Communication with top management (negotiations with management based on the results of 1to1 meetings, employee assessment, employee development planning, organization development strategy and implementation of hr-processes in the company).
As a psychologist-consultant within the framework of private practice, he provided services:
• Psychological support;
• Superficial and / or deep processing of traumatic experiences.
I help in:
• Living difficult life periods;
• Building relationships with a partner, relatives, colleagues, friends, children;
• Gaining self-confidence;
• Building communication with strangers;
• Searching for answers to exciting questions;
• Experiencing the grief of loss;
• Acceptance of yourself and your characteristics.
hr, Human Resources, interviews, communication skills, employee relations, communication, analytical skills, People Analytics, Analytical abilities, emotional intelligence, 1:
1 meetings, Word, Adaptation of new employees, People Care, people management As HR generalist:
• Helped organize more than 5 trainings aimed at developing the necessary competencies for employees;
• Implemented a system for assessing the level of involvement, loyalty and employee satisfaction;
• Conducted 100+ 1to1 meetings with company employees;
• Generated 100+ recommendations on optimizing working conditions, increasing levels of involvement in the work process, loyalty to the company, satisfaction with working conditions, labor efficiency, as well as increasing employee motivation.
As a counselor psychologist in private practice:
• Helped to achieve the desired result for more than 100 people;
• Conducted 500+ individual, pair and chat consultations, each of which was a step towards qualitative changes in the lives of clients;
• 10+ couples have found a way out of deadlock situations in relationships;
• I am an active member of the National Psychological Association of Ukraine. I want to become not just an employee, but a partner for the company.
My goal is to do the maximum so that the company develops and gives me, my colleagues and other people the opportunity to grow and develop with it.
For me, the main thing is the "human" attitude at work and the prospects for development.
I would like to hold 1to1 meetings, analyze the soft skills of employees and candidates, provide psychological support to employees, act as a communicator between management and employees, facilitate conflict situations, help employees in the process of career development, and participate in the formation of team spirit.
I would not like to engage in recruiting!