I have a good technical background, interested in new direcions, however, working with the familiar tools and processes are ok as well.
G5 Entertainment (03.2019 – 03.2021)
Customer Support Manager
- Communicating with customers via Zendesk system (tickets) in English and Russian languages.
- Escalating issues to the Dev Tem (Jira)
- Working with customer’s feedback.
- Following the statistics on the issues.
- Maintaining the F.A.Q. section.
DataArt (11.2013 – 03.2019)
Administrative Support Manager
- Accepting phone calls from Europe, USA, and some other regions (in English and in Russian).
- Screening out phone spammers.
- Assisting to HR/PR departments in maintaining of candidate database, working with vacancies, candidate researching, adding press-releases to the sites.
- Communicating with site visitors in live chat.
- Following the status of the servers.
- Assisting to office manager in providing office comfort.
Zone 3000 (05.2012 – 05.2013)
Customer Support Engineer
- Communicating with clients (from USA mostly) in live chat and tickets via Kayako Desktop.
- Fixing technical issues in customer accounts
- Fixing technical issues with domain names in control panel.
- Escalating issues of higher level to correspondent department.
English, Customer service, Ability to learn quickly, CRM, Zendesk, JIRA/Confluence, MS Office, GoogleDocs, Communication Skills