Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
• Analysis, use of "standard" and "non-standard" commercial agreements;
• Maintaining a database of counterparties;
• Signing contracts with contractors;
• Creation of non-standard Act of transfer and acceptance of services;
• Implementation of an electronic document management system.
Auditor of stores
• Checking the compliance of the store with the format declared in the list of tenants (outlet / main store)
• Formation of the impression of service from the point of view of a real customer based on common industry standards of service.
• Gathering up-to-date information on all basic criteria of the main stores of tenant brands of the shopping center (assortment, prices, merchandising, service)
• Collection of information on additional parameters (promotions, updating collections)
• Checking the store for compliance:
analogies of the main store
• Comparison of turnovers with audit results, data analysis, charting.
• Participation in the decision on stores rotation
Stock control manager
• Creating & supporting of all necessary for the organization of the project of stock controlling
• Participation in making & modeling programs for cash-tills, stock control & accounting in 1С Enterprise 7.7, 7.8
• Optimization of 1С Enterprise 7.7, 7.8 & its adaptation to the specific activity of the company
• Consulting for development of modules for implementation of the project for stock control of the company in Ukraine on the basis of international program software
• Work in system of stock control:
- Posting products to database after import custom clearance
- Self-cost making
- Price changes / modifications
- Goods write-offs
- Inventory and shrinkage control
- Sales analysis
- Making report about goods rotation (financial & quantity)
- consulting support & training to employees (store staff & cashiers)
• Working in accounting systems
• Preparing documents for internal goods movements
Jira, User stories, SQL, Business Analysis, Agile, Scrum, English Level, Prototype, Use cases, Business planning and strategy development, Requirements analysis, User Guides, User Stories
I always organize the processes for which I am responsible.
I had experience of participation and successful implementation of new software products in the company.
Prepared instructions and presentations for teaching my colleagues.