Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Moving to a different city
Business Analysis Courses (2021)
Previous work experience: Project analyst (non-IT sphere):
- Plan and analyse future projects;
- Analyse financial and economic indicators of future projects;
- Measure feasibility and efficiency of the projects;
- Financial forecasting and budget planning;
- Develop initiatives and policies to improve financial growth;
- Communication with foreign suppliers;
- Import operations.
Master's degree in finance.
Business Analysis, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, Business Requirements, Requirements analysis, Analytical Skills, Requirements management, User Stories, Use cases, BPMN, UML, Prototype, Jira, Confluence, Communication Skills, English