• Establishment of a cloud data platform on which data-driven solutions are developed with the help of analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
• The forecasting project aims to develop modules for automated, AI-based, linear TV reach forecasting so that better decisions can be made to place the right content on the right channel at the right time.
Scope of the service
• The implementation of data pipelines for the preparation, provision and versioning of data for model training
• Advising the Data Scientists on the development of machine learning models, especially regarding the productive operation of these models
• Design and implementation of microservices to provide the models via REST API, including functions for monitoring these models in productive operation
• Deployment of the microservices in the productive cloud environment, accounting for high availability requirements.
Technology Stack used
• Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, GitLab
• Kubernetes, Docker, Airflow, MLflow
• BigQuery, BigTable
• Python, Pyspark, SQL
• REST APIs
Operating resources used by the client
The Customer grants COMPANY, represented by DATA ENGINEER, access to the following systems:
• DATA Alliance JIRA
• DATA Alliance Confluence
• Bertelsmann GitHub
• Bertelsmann Azure DevOps
• Zugriff zur Azure-Infrastruktur der Datenplattform
• Microsoft Teams
• Bifrost Timetracking
Project start: ASAP
Duration: 2 months + extension possible