Sales & Business Development Manager - 972
Posted more than 30 days ago
Full-time office work
Remote work (full-time)
Freelance (one-time projects)
Sales & Business Development Manager
A results-driven sales professional with excellent international soft skills and sales techniques. Proven successful U.S. sales record. Possessing American work ethic, strong knowledge of U.S. culture, includuing Europen, Australian, Latin American, and others, which enabled me to become one of the most successful sales managers throughout my entire career. Able to establish a quick rapport with clients of any nationality. Excellent oral and written English, good Spanish, German and basic Portuguese. Lived and worked abroad for more than 10 years. Have been always emerged in the international environment at work and leisure. 15 years’ international sales and loyalty marketing background along with valuable 8+ years’ experience in the cruise line industry at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and 2 + years at Silversea + IT sales in Kyiv have given me a great opportunity not only to see more than 100 countries on 6 continents, including Antarctica but also to meet, work and learn from experts of almost all nationalities, cultures and beliefs. Able and passionate to interact/work in a multi-national team with a demonstrated history of achieving/exceeding set sales targets.
Credit Card sales, Customer satisfaction, English, International sales, Public Speaking, Sales Management, Sales Presentations, Business Developement, Sales, B2B, It sales, Negotiations, Business development, Communication Skills, Lead generation, CRM, Linkedin, Account Management, Team player, Negotiation and Communication, Pre-Sales, Customer relationship management, Leadgeneration, Spanish
With 15 years’ successful international career in sales , with more than 8 years’ background in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. ( second world largest U.S. Company in its industry), 2+ years at Silversea and IT Company in Kyiv,I am enthusiastic and confident about the positive contribution I can make to any IT Company in Kyiv. In my current position, I am one of the top salespersons in the entire fleet with an established track record of exceeding sales goals and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
1) Generated more than $ 15 000 000 in cruise sales in less than 2 years with excellent margins.
2) Successfully managed to upsell deluxe suites an average of over 100% more than most of team members.
3) Developed and adapted new credit card marketing/strategy, trained staff, which increased distribution of the financial instruments by more than 300% in the entire fleet across a year and enhanced business with Bank of America.
4) Contributed individually by up to 62% to the achievement of the team’s credit cards sales’ goal every month, which had a considerable impact on setting new higher fleet targets.
5) Earned “Top Credit Card Sales Associate of the Year” award.
6) Increased sales and revenue by engaging Spanish, Portuguese and German speaking high-value customers during specific seasons.
7) Increased enrollment in the Loyalty Program “Crown & Anchor Society” on board by more than 50%.
8) Successfully managed to lead the ship to the highest ratings for the Loyalty Program Satisfaction in the entire fleet for five consecutive months.
9) Earned a reputation as hardworking and results-driven sales professional.
Looking forward to perform as IT Sales & Business Development Manager, who is able to generete considerable revenue growth for a Company, using my vast international work experience. Interested only in international market, mainly U.S., no! CIS (СНГ). Expecting to establish strong long-term relationship with a large number of customers abroad with potential efficient business trips overseas. Planning to develop constantly growing Western Market customers' network for IT Company and engage high-value clients with large investment potential. Valid 10-years USA Visa B1/B2.